The Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router is a reliable brand that delivers a fair networking environment to the user. With the advent of the technology, the linksyssmartwifi.com is now accessible with advanced technology features like the user will now be able to connect multiple devices, like computers, printers, and other devices with the router.
The web address www.linksyssmatwifi.com is a link or service provided by the Linksys to access the setup of the Linksys router. The above link is easily accessible to configure the Linksys router and also maintain the advanced and basic settings of the router according to your requirements. One can personalize the network settings with the linksyssmartwifi.com link. 192.168.0.1 is an alternative of the above link to get to the admin page of the Linksys router. The user can log in to the routers securely and can tap on the home network even when far away from their homes—to check the connection status, change the login credentials, set up a guest network, or to block the access of inappropriate sites or contents on their network.
Linksys router provides the users with the best quality of significant features, which varies according to the user’s expectations. Some of the objectives for which Linksys routers are good for—Gaming purposes, uninterrupted network, simultaneous streamline for video as well as audio purposes. They are embedded with several modes to deliver their efficient use and seamless mesh network within the router.
Linksys offers a more convenient and effective process to access the router, which is Linksys connect for the windows and Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app for the android as well as IOS versions. Linksys Smart WiFi account is easily accessible via linksyssmartwifi.com web address on your browser. You will be able to organize your Linksys routers from any remote location with Linksys Smart WiFi account for your devices. Type the URL- “linksyssmartwifi.com” in your address bar and to avoid any issues with accessing the router using your Linksys cloud account, make sure that the router’s firmware is updated.
Linksys MR8300 Mesh Wi-Fi Router(AC2200) – setup and installation
MR8300 Mesh Wi-Fi Router (AC2200) installation and setup is possible via linksyssmartwifi.com using login details as follows:
MR8300 Mesh Wi-Fi Router (AC2200) installation:
- Connect your MR8300 Mesh Wi-Fi Router (AC2200) to the Power source with the help of a power adapter included with it.
- Also, connect your modem on home network to the MR8300 Mesh Wi-Fi Router (AC2200) with an Ethernet cable which should attach the router at its yellow colored Internet port at one end and to the modem at the other end.
- Connect your computer or wireless device to theMR8300 Mesh Wi-Fi Router (AC2200) for linksyssmartwifi.com setup using the Ethernet cable that will attach to a LAN port of the router (in case of wired connection with wired device as computer).
- Turn on your modem, MR8300 Mesh Wi-Fi Router (AC2200) and then computer.
- Let the power LED of modem and router light up on switching them on.
- Make sure that the power LED on the front of MR8300 Mesh Wi-Fi Router (AC2200) turns solid and stable.
Linksys MR8300 Mesh Wi-Fi Router (AC2200) setup:
- Open a web browser on your computer connected to the MR8300 Mesh Wi-Fi Router (AC2200) and setup using login web address linksyssmartwifi.com by entering it in the web browser’s address bar to login and setup.
- On logging to the MR8300 Mesh Wi-Fi Router (AC2200) via linksysmsartwifi.com, a setup screen will appear to run the setup of your router via http //linksysmsartwifi.com .
- The Smart Wi-Fi setup wizard displays the onscreen instructions to follow forMR8300 Mesh Wi-Fi Router (AC2200) setup via linksysmsartwifi.com login and complete router setup process.
- Following the setup of MR8300 Mesh Wi-Fi Router (AC2200), you may get prompted for account setup for which the step by step online instructions will be displayed on your device’s screen.
- Configure you MR8300 Mesh Wi-Fi Router (AC2200) through account or through linksys smart wifi login using the default linksysmartwifi.com login details to configure your router for wireless settings and connecting to the internet.
- The account setup during linksys smart wifi setup allows you to manage multiple routers at the same time through a common login account accessible through login using either the app or through web via linksyssmartwifi.com setup.
Linksys WRT32X Dual-Band Gaming Router installation and setup linksyssmartwifi.com
Follow the steps here carefully for WRT32X Dual-Band Gaming Router’s manual setup and configuration:
Establishing connections to the WRT32X Dual-Band Gaming Router:
- Attach your WRT32X gaming router to the Power source using the power adapter.
- Connect the modem being used to the WRT32X gaming router with an Ethernet cable that connects the router at its yellow colored Internet port at one end and modem to the other end.
- Connect your wired device; computer to the WRT32X gaming router using the Ethernet cable that should be attached to one of the four blue colored Ethernet ports on the back of your WRT32X gaming router.
- Alternatively, you can also try to connect your computer or other wireless devices to the WRT32X router using the wireless connection or Wi-Fi using the WRT32X gaming router’s default wireless settings – wireless network name SSID and wireless network password which you can locate from the user guide or from the bottom of product’s label linksyssmartwifi.com.
- Open a web browser on your wired or wireless device or computer that is connected to the home network.
- Launch WRT32X gaming router’s web address www.linksyssmartwifi.com to enter the setup page.
- Alternatively, you can also log into your smart Wi-Fi account using the registered email ID as the Login ID for router’s login and the password you assigned for your account login while WRT32X gaming router’s setup.
- It is also possible to log into the web management page of the WRT32X gaming router by entering default login details, as WRT32X gaming router login, leave the login username field blank by default and enter ‘admin’ as the default password in password field.
Follow the steps here for Linksys WRT32X Dual-Band Gaming Router setup after linksys smart wifi login:
- After linksyssmartwifi.com login, Smart wizard setup page appears on the screen of your device.
- Configure your WRT32X gaming router manually by selecting the ‘I want to skip Setup’ option.
- Access the Settings and click on Connectivity option.
- Go to the Basic tab, Select Internet Connection and click on Edit option.
- Complete all the required Settings as required following the step by step onscreen instructions.
- Assign new wireless settings – wireless network name SSID and password from default values to personalize settings for secure home network.
- Click on Apply to save the settings following which WRT32X Dual-Band Gaming Router has been setup.
Linksys AC1900 Dual-Band Modem Wi-Fi Router login and configuration:
AC1900 Dual-Band Modem Wi-Fi Router can be setup via http //linksyssmartwifi.com login from the web browser. The Wi-Fi Router can be setup quite easily with its Smart Setup Wizard accessible after linksyssmartwifi.com setup which provides faster and easier setup process.
Before linksys smart wifi login, you must setup your AC1900 Dual-Band Modem Wi-Fi Router as following:
- Make sure that AC1900 Modem Wi-Fi Router has been powered on before following the linksys smart wifi setup and login through linksyssmartwifi.com.
- Connect the AC1900 Modem Wi-Fi Router to the modem on the home network.
- Connect your computer or other wired device to the yellow Ethernet port of your AC1900 Modem Wi-Fi Router for linksys smart wifi setup.
- Launch a web browser on your computer connected above and enter linksyssmartwifi.com for AC1900 Modem Wi-Fi Router login.
NOTE: Alternatively, you can also try to login through the AC1900 Dual-Band Modem Wi-Fi Router’s default gateway, the default IP address for Linksys router login is 192.168.1.1 accessible through web browser.
- For linksyssmartwifi.com login, Enter admin in the both AC1900 Dual-Band Modem Wi-Fi Router login username and password fields.
- On first time linksyssmartwifi.com , AC1900 Modem Wi-Fi Router Setup Wizard will appear.
- Follow the onscreen instructions by the Smart Set up Wizard for AC1900 Modem Wi-Fi Router setup.
- You will be prompted to fill few details on your screen.
- Enter the internet ID and Password by your ISP for connecting to your DSL internet connection and follow setup steps ahead.
- Assign a new wireless Network Name SSID and Password for both the AC1900 Modem Wi-Fi Router 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
- You must alsocreate a AC1900 Modem Wi-Fi Router password.
- Click on Apply to save the settings for AC1900 Modem Wi-Fi Router and setup will be completed via linksyssmartwifi.com login.
Linksys AC 3200 dual band gaming WiFi Router setup for cable internet connection via linksys smart wifi login:
- Connect the AC 3200 dual band gaming WiFi Router to a power source using the power adapter.
- Connect the blue colored Ethernet cable at one end to the Cable port of the AC 3200 dual band gaming linksys smart Wi-Fi Router and the other end to the wall patch.
- Connect your computer to the AC3200 dual band gaming WiFi Router at the LAN port using an Ethernet cable attaching it at one of the four LAN ports.
- Launch a web browser on your computer connected above and enter linksyssmartwifi.com for AC 3200 dual band gaming WiFi Router login.
NOTE: Alternatively, you can also try to login into the AC 3200 dual band gaming WiFi Router through the default gateway, the default IP address for login is supposed to be 192.168.1.1.
- Enter admin in the both AC 3200 dual band gaming WiFi Router login username and password fields for login via linksyssmartwifi.com.
- On first time login, Setup Wizard for AC 3200 dual band gaming WiFi Router will appear.
- Select the Setup option on the AC 3200 dual band gaming WiFi Router setup page.
- Configure the cable Internet settings as required for AC 3200 dual band gaming linksys smart WiFi Router setup and click on the Save Settings.
AC1900 Modem Wi-Fi Router setup has been completed for cable internet connection via linksyssmartwifi.com router login.
Linksys AC1000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router Firmware upgrade
AC1000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router can be upgraded either via an automatic or manual firmware upgrade which requires access to the router’s setup page via linksyssmartwifi.com.
Requirements for firmware upgrade of any router:
- use a wired cable connection to connect the AC1000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router to the computer to get stable linksys smart WiFi connectivity as unstable WiFi connections to the computer may cause permanent damage to the AC1000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router firmware.
- Use a supporting web browser for accessing linksyssmartwifi.com web address for linksys smart wifi setup to perform the firmware upgrade process.
- Download the most recent firmware version for your AC1000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router model.
- Make sure to setup backup configuration for your AC1000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router.
For manually upgrading the firmware of your AC1000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router, follow the steps explained here:
Download and save the recently released firmware version file from the AC1000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router Model Support Site to your computer and save at a secured and accessible place on your computer.
The downloaded firmware format is .bin, or may end with .img and .bix, so you must make sure to check the correct firmware version file before upgrading the firmware of AC1000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router via linksyssmartwifi.com.
- Launch a web browser on your computer connected above and enter linksyssmartwifi.com for AC 3200 dual band gaming linksys smart WiFi Router login.
- NOTE: Alternatively, you can also try to login into the AC 3200 dual band gaming WiFi Router through the default gateway, the default IP address for login is supposed to be 192.168.1.1.
- Enter admin in the both AC 3200 dual band gaming linksys smart WiFi Router login username and password fields for login via linksyssmartwifi.com.
- You will enter the AC 3200 dual band gaming Wi-Fi router’s admin setup page.
- Click on Administration option and then, select Firmware Upgrade to allow the firmware upgrade.
- Click on the Browse button for Locating and selecting the firmware version file that you previously downloaded.
- Click Open and then follow Click Start Upgrade to begin update of AC 3200 dual band gaming WiFi Router firmware.
Note: it is highly recommended to never turn OFF the power supply or reset AC3200 dual band gaming WiFi Router during the Firmware upgrade process. Also, you must select the correct firmware version file that you had downloaded for AC 3200 dual band gaming WiFi Router firmware update.
- Click on Continue after the firmware upgrade has been successful on the AC 3200 dual band gaming linksys smart WiFi Router via linksyssmartwifi.com login, following which the AC 3200 dual band gaming WiFi Router will turn OFF.
- Turn on the router once again.
Linksys AC5400 Wi-Fi router linksyssmartwifi.com login and Smart account setup:
- Open the web browser on your computer to access linksyssmartwfii.com for logging into the AC5400 Wi-Fi router for linksys smart wifi setup and login of the router.
- If unable to login via linksyssmartwifi.com, try logging in through default IP address 192.168.1.1 for AC5400 Wi-Fi router login for setting up the router.
- Access linksys smart wifi and a screen will appear asking you to create an account or log into my AC5400 Wi-Fi router.
- Select create an account option for AC5400 Wi-Fi router smart Wi-Fi account setup.
- Fill in all the required information on the page and Enter a valid email ID for account registration and create a password for accessing your account through linksyssmartwifi.com login.
- Agree to the terms and conditions for linksyssmartwifi.com account setup for AC5400 Wi-Fi router login.
- Select the ‘create my account’ option and the account is created when you receive an email asking for activation of your smart Wi-Fi account.
Prior to logging into your AC5400 Wi-Fi router smart Wi-Fi account through linksys smart wifi, you will have to activate and associate the account.
- Enter the login details for Smart Wi-Fi account setup and check your inbox or spam for the email.
- activate your smart Wi-Fi account by clicking on the activation link sent in your email that will redirect you to the AC5400 Wi-Fi router Smart Wi-Fi page.
- Click on the account login button and Enter the same Email Address that you had registered above and the password you created while creating your
- Select the Sign in button for linksyssmartwifi.com.
- Link your AC5400 Wi-Fi router by typing in the AC5400 Wi-Fi router admin password in the Associate Router field which is the default linksyssmartwifi.com login password ‘admin’.
- The AC5400 Wi-Fi router can only be associated to your Smart Wi-Fi account when the user is connected to the home network locally as the AC5400 Wi-Fi router association is not possible remotely.
Linksys Smart Wifi Router Setup Guide
1. http://192.168.1.1 is the default Linksys router IP address. Type the router’s IP address in a new browser window and then press ENTER.
2. The “Enter Network Password” window will appear. Skip username and type the router’s password (admin is the default password if you haven’t changed it) and click the OK button.
3. Type in Open DNS addresses in Static DNS 1 and Static DNS 2 fields. Write down your current DNS settings before switching to Open DNS, in case you want to return to your old settings for any reason.
4. Click the Save Settings button.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi login (linksyssmartwifi.com)
The user has to initially setup and login to the routers using the linksyssmartwifi.com admin login page. Use the web address http://linksyssmartwifi.com, enter your login credentials. By default, the password is “admin”, until and unless you have changed it.
Features of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi accounts
1.Fast wireless speed
2.Reliable wireless coverage
4.Quick to install
5.Easy to manage
Steps for Creating Linksys cloud Account or Linksys Smart WiFi Account
If you wish to experience all the advance features offered by Linksys account, you will have to create an account for linksyssmartwifi.com access. Linksys smart WiFi account is also known as the Linksys cloud account. There are several benefits you can receive if you maintain a Linksys smart WiFi account for your device.
Here are the Steps for Creating Linksys Cloud Account –
1. Launch any web browser to access linksyssmartwifi.com web address.
2. Being a new user, you do not possess the login credentials, and you will have to create a new account for Linksys smart WiFi.
3. For creating an account for Linksys connect, you will need to fill some required information like your first name, your last name, your email Id and password that you want to set up for Linksys cloud account.
4. Agree for license using the checkbox and click on the option “Create My Account” to create an account.
5. You will receive an email address for the confirmation. Make sure to confirm the email you have received at your email address.
6. Once you have verified the account for your Linksys cloud account, then you can try login access for your Linksys smart WiFi account.
7. Fill the login user name and password and click on the “Sign In” option
You can now link your Linksys router with the Linksys cloud amount easily.
8. You can now access all advance features you have received with the Linksys smart WiFi account.
Benefits of Having Linksys Smart WiFi Account –
1. With the Linksys smart WiFi account, you will be able to manage the device list so that you can check the number of devices connected to your home network.
2. You can access the USB printer device connected to your home network.
3. You can also manage the guest account for your home network. By this, you can effortlessly restrict WiFi access for your family members and guests.
4. There are various troubleshooting tricks you can use for your Linksys WiFi routers, and you can run all these troubleshooting techniques from any remote area.
5. If you wish to run the speed test for your home network, you can handily do this using the Linksys smart WiFi account, and speed test will let you recognize the current internet speed for your home network.
6. As we know that you are capable of connecting multiple devices to your home network, and all these devices can be furnished with varied bandwidth using linksyssmartwifi.com web utility.
7. Using the parental control feature present in your Linksys WiFi routers, you will able to block all the unwanted websites or inappropriate content that you do not want to authorize for your home network. Parental controls are also manageable using the Linksys smart WiFi account.
Changing Linksyssmartwifi.com Router’s Password –
For security reasons, it is recommended to change the default password.
Step 1: Access the router’s web-based setup page.
Step 2: Click the Administration tab, as depicted in the screenshot below. Remember, the images may vary depending on the model number of the Linksys router.
Step 3: Below the Management section, enter the new password in the Router Password and Re-Enter to Confirm fields.
Step 4: Click on the Save Settings.